Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond Platnum, Accounts ★ Instant Delivery ☆ Hand-Leveled Trusted | #1

Discussion on Diamond Platnum, Accounts ★ Instant Delivery ☆ Hand-Leveled Trusted | #1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond Platnum, Accounts ★ Instant Delivery ☆ Hand-Leveled Trusted | #1

Hello ******** community. I am here to sell my LoL acc collection . I have played countless of hours and bought some of these accounts myself. Looking to get rid of them now because i decided to quit gaming .
I sold all my cs skins and a lot of other stuff on different forums , can provide proof if necesarry (cs skins 2000$+)

Here are some of my accounts and what they have :

Main :
Champions : All + 40k IP
Skins : 350 + Tons of rare , cs riven (with the loading border and the new particles) , all riot skins , all pax (only TF missing) , all cs skins , a lot of rare limited skins , silver kayle , all ultimates and missing only 3-4 legendaries e.t.c.
Season 2 : Gold
Season 3 : Diamond
Season 4 : Diamond
Season 5 : Diamond
Season 6 : Unranked , still to be determined i left it like that so people can transfer it to any region and play on !!

My account #1 :
Champions : All
Skins : 260 + , rare skins : Silver kayle , pax jax , pax sivir , all riot skins without singed , a lot of rare limited/legacy skins , all ultimates
Season 2 : Silver
Season 3 : Diamond
Season 4 : Diamond
Season 5 : Platinum
Season 6 : Currently Diamond Vaverage MMR , can be transfered to any server and will maximum drop to plat 4 or go up to plat I

My account #2 :
Champions : about 10 not owned
Skins : ~160 with almost no rare ones but some limited legacy's
Season 2 : X
Season 3 : Silver
Season 4 : Gold
Season 5 : Platinum
Season 6 : Currently Platinum 1 .
Price $90

My smurf(The one i bought) :
Champions : 20+ missing
Skins : About 100 with tons of the new projects e.t.c. good skins.
Season 2 : X
Season 3 : X
Season 4 : X
Season 5 : Gold with like 15 games
Season 6 : Currently Diamond 5 , can be transfered in any server and stay in platinum +

I have original information about all of these accounts. The fact that i do not own one of them does not matter , i have bought it from a very trusted person and it has been in my posession for over 2 years with 0 problems.

For all others i have the info required + Will guaruantee with transaction ID's and my OWN ID

All prices are negotiable but im looking to sell them out i alredy tried reaching out to big resellers but they were offering me breadcrumbs , i have put some prices just so you can know close around what i want for them.

Email:

Note: I will only screenshare / show account names to trusted members of this community , selling ur account is a banable offense and i am not willing to risk it , i can verify ownership of the accounts do not worry.

I will make discounts if u wish to buy more than 1.