Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Other boosters boosting in bronze to gold.

Discussion on Other boosters boosting in bronze to gold. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Other boosters boosting in bronze to gold.

We are not interested in buying a boost. We are looking for boosters that play around this elo to play together with for both easier/faster games and fun company.

Server: EUW

Contact via skype: Dirtycheapboost
Old 11/04/2016, 14:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
So do you want people to help you boosting (where you get money), for free?

Ehm, ok.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] thinACE Boosters: Bronze & Silver Elo Boosting. Very Cheap.
06/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, thinACE Boosters here: Me and my partner are currently opening a business to boost Bronze/Silver accounts in NA to make a little money and get people out of Elo Hell. If you have any questions check the FAQ at the bottom. If the question isn't in the FAQ just comment. Here are our prices: Bronze V -> Bronze IV $5 Silver V -> Silver IV $7 Bronze IV -> Bronze III $5 Silver IV -> Silver III $7 Bronze III -> Bronze II $5 Silver III -> Silver II $7 Bronze II -> Bronze I $7 Silver...
Diamond/Challenger BOOSTERS - BOOSTING FROM Bronze 5 to D1 - COACHING also available!
11/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 65 Replies
Hello! WE NOW BOOST IN ALL REGIONS http://i.imgur.com/YaQnszK.png Skype: qq1star
Diamond/Challenger BOOSTERS - BOOSTING FROM Bronze 5 to D5 - COACHING also available!
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Diamond/Challenger Boosting - Cheap/Reliable/FAST Hi guys, We are an elite group of players in NA that are challenger and diamond that have tuition to pay and need some sort of income while attending college. We can duo q upon request but will be charging more. MMR could also impact the pricing. Also I would love to get verified by a ePVP member here. Currently we are doing only NA.
[Selling] DiamondChallenger BOOSTERS - BOOSTING FROM Bronze 5 to D5 - COACHING also available!
05/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, We are an elite group of players in NA that are challenger and diamond that have tuition to pay and need some sort of income while attending college. We can duo q upon request but will be charging more. MMR could also impact the pricing. Also I would love to get verified by a ePVP member here. Currently we are doing only NA. Skype: qq1star
[Selling] [NA] Boost4days boosting Bronze V - Diamond V Challenger Boosters
04/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
NA SERVERS ONLY Hello, we're actually boosters from another forum looking to move into epvp. We're currently boosting from bronze V - diamond V and we'll be extending our limits to diamond I soon. Our prices : Bronze - 15/division Silver - 20/division Gold - 25/division Plat - 35/division