Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB EUW Challenger Slot + 10 wins

Discussion on WTB EUW Challenger Slot + 10 wins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB EUW Challenger Slot + 10 wins

Hello,

We are looking to buy challenger slot EUW + 10 wins.

Post offer below and skype and how fast you can do.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 3v3 challenger slot plus 10 wins EUW
10/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
looking for people who have 3s challenger team on EUW server plus 10 wins. leave price in USD and skype (dont forget to mention my post)
[Selling] [NA] Challenger 5's Slot + 10 Wins
10/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi!, I'm sukers2, and i'm offering 1 SLOT for a Challenger 5's team along with the 10 wins. The team is currently already in challenger, we can guarantee you a slot which grants the following; - Normal Game/Custom Game Challenger border - Challenger Profile Border - Challenger Ranked 5's Icon - maybe a ward skin? price is negotiable, add edmond_hu on skype for more details. 8 SLOTS SOLD, 1 REMAINING.
[Trading] 5v5 challenger slot + 10 wins ( euw )
09/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
looking for a slot in a challenger team euw with 10 wins option 1. Can trade for 3v3 challenger slot with 10 wins option 2. Can offer soloq boost option 3. trade for 3v3 diamond team with ownership
[Buying] EUW Challenger slot 5v5 + wins
10/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
As the title, I buy slot 5v5 challenger +10 wins to play RIGHT AWAY. Write also the current position of the team. (ex. Top15) Give me the price, I will buy from the cheapest one!
[Buying] Challenger Slot + Wins
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title offers below :D