Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eune duoq boost for free(supports)

Discussion on Eune duoq boost for free(supports) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eune duoq boost for free(supports)

Hi guys im starting boost right now on eune lf dia,plat 1-2 support,smurfers,boosters to play duoq for fast que time skype:xiroboiii

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUNE] DuoQ Elo boost
05/11/2015 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Can anyone duoq elo boost me for free? I am currently bronze 2 and I want to hit at least silver 4... If you want to help me send me a pm. Thank you in advance! :)
[Selling] Free boost as duoQ EUNE bronze/silver/gold
03/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im doing boost on eune silver, if someone is interested to duoQ with i will boost him for free! OFFER WORTH ONLY FOR TONIGHT, do not add me on skype ,.
[Buying] boost duoq eune
01/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
hello im plat2 promos for p1 1more win i got 22 euro left on my paysafecard post me where u can get me with that duoq EUNE i will choose when i come back.Also getting 25-30lp per game.
Looking for account on EUNE for duoQ boosting (free boost!)
10/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all! I am looking to borrow an account on EUNE for boosting. I have bought a duoQ boost with Dragons LoL boosting (link) But he needs an account in order to play with me. IF you deside to borrow me your account, you will get a free boost for 5 divisions (you will get a free tier). Meaning, if you are gold 5, you will end up in plat 5 You are free to take back your account whenever you want, just give me an notice on skype (so you won't disconnect us in the middle of an match)
Looking to rent a silver/gold account on EUNE for duoQ boost (free boost for you)
10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I am looking for an account EUNE to finish my boost (I paid for a boost, but my booster dont have a account to boost with). I will pay some money for it. The boost will take one day. If you borrow him your account, then you will get a totally free boost for 2x divisions!!! He is a trustworthy guy, and if you want ur account back, just change the PW :)No risk involved. Boosters thread: Link