Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling INACTIVE Gold 5 32 champs account

Discussion on Selling INACTIVE Gold 5 32 champs account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling INACTIVE Gold 5 32 champs account

Hey guys, Since I need some money as soon as possible, I decided to sell this account, which contains some few decent skins such as Cutpurse Twisted Fate and Arcade Riven, aswell as 32 champs including Yasuo vayne brand.. The account has been inactive for almost 1 month now, and if it happens and get banned within the next 2 weeks, I will make sure you will get refunded with a similar account. My skype : kassawin.epvp
PS : I have been scammed 4 times in a row, which caused me to be negatively rated 3 times, proofs :

Old 11/02/2016, 16:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does succesfull busines with big sellers, recommended.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2016, 17:53   #3

Ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING CS RIVEN UNRANKED INACTIVE SINCE 3 YEARS, 80 CHAMPS EUW | SEARCHING PSC/BTC
06/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello im selling a CS Riven Unranked Account on EUW. Its a inactive Account since 3 Years. Information about the Acc: Server: EUW Level: 30 Rank: Unranked since Season 3 IP: 5000
Selling my inactive Gold IV Smurf - 16 Champs - 6€
11/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, i want to sell my Gold Smurf which is inactive since 7 Months now. Never Banned 2 Refunds Left 2 Runepages with full AD and full AP Euw Server, High MMR (14-6 wl), S5 Gold Rewards Account is verified, after the payment you receive the Account Data for Changing the Email to yours. http://i67.tinypic.com/2v9anb6.png
[Selling] 105 champs / 64 skins / Gold S1/2/3 - Inactive S4/5
10/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD.
[Selling] Inactive LoL Account Gold V 12 Champs missing
11/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my LoL Account , because don't have time to anymore. Gold V 12 Champs missing 13 Runepages 70 Skins , a lot of Legendary's and Pulsefire Ezreal If you interested , pn me
[Selling] CHEAP NA S3 Plat S4 Gold Inactive Account - SKINS - 60 Champs - 11 Runepages
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title states, I have a super cheap account for sale. Was used as a smurf account S3 (Finished plat 1). Reached Plat V S4 after placements and then quit league. Account has been inactive since December and has decayed to Gold 4 75 LP. Has S1 bronze cup summoner icon and pretty decent skins. 11 FULL runepages 5K ip 60 champs s1 bronze cup summoner icon decently rare skins