Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW King Rammus account

Discussion on EUW King Rammus account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW King Rammus account

-----Sold.
Old 11/01/2016, 09:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
only king rammus?
Old 11/01/2016, 09:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
---sold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Account with King Rammus
03/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As Topic Says is a low Lvl account not verifizierd accepting offers Also Selling 2 Accounts First Acc:100 Champs 6 Rune Sites Enough Runes 20 Skins Silver4
[Selling] NA Account w/ King Rammus
08/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/ImGfh.png Selling this NA Account Its currently Gold V 4 Rune Pages 20ish champs Offer below
[Selling] Account mit King Rammus
01/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I´m selling my EUW-Account with King Rammus. Actually the Account is Level 2!! so he never got reported or else. I created the Account whilte the Closed Beta and wasnt able to understand LoL so I simply uninstalled it without playing. However I searched for all my Accounts over time and found this one today. I played 4 Games and alread got the YouTube, Facebook and Twitter Skins + Champions. Acutally i contacted the Riot Support for UFO Corki and the other Skins that I shouldve got. I am...
[Buying] NA Account with King Rammus
07/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I've already bought a PAX Jax here, so I'm now interested on: - King Rammus NA account - Level (Any, prefer low level). or just PM me here. Thank you! PayPal or Riot Points. Edit: Already bought.
Looking for account with KING RAMMUS!!
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
welp im looking for an account with king rammus on it! add me on skype to discuss price-beatkittie bamp BAMP