Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends ANY SERVER - Diamond/Master Account - 150€ (SELLING TODAY)

Discussion on League of Legends ANY SERVER - Diamond/Master Account - 150€ (SELLING TODAY) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends ANY SERVER - Diamond/Master Account - 150€ (SELLING TODAY)

First of let me tell you I put 'ANY SERVER' cause I am willing to give a discount to anyone buying from all other servers than EUNE (heck I'll give a discount to EUNE folks too I know we are the poorest haha). So a discount from original price so they can afford free RP transfer and that value will be discounted from full price. So, it doesn't really matter from what region you are, you will have the server transfer price deducted from full price and it will basically be free. Price of the account is 200EUR, but for a really serious buyer that will need the transfer I am willing to circle it on 150EUR.

Now some account info.
Account is on EUNE. Currently D3. Last 2 seasons was Master. Before that I don't even recall, probably Diamond and Gold or something. If I count ALL the skins, it has 94 plus 1 chroma pack. There are a few legendary skins for sure, out of more special ones I can think of Riot Graves and Triumphant Ryze.
It has a lot of icons too I collected over the years as a side hobby. Counting ALL the icons except basic ones that come by default, it has around 170 'extra' icons. It has a few RP ward skins.
It has all champions and all rune pages/runes you need. It has over 300 champion mastery. It has spare 50k IP just in case for possible name change and all future champions.
It has over 2k normal wins and a really decent win/lose ratio. Out of other minor things, probably has few champ shards, some blue essence, 1 skin shard, symbolic 100 RP and other stuff.

This account has never been banned. I have built the reputation on it for years. This account has participated in a lot of tournaments, 5v5 but 1v1 especially. It has won over than 80 tournaments. It is a very respectable and reputable account.
I won't include any screenshoots. Whoever is interested you can PM me here, mail me on '' or skype 'pkordic' for any questions. We can also arrange a possible tour of the account etc.

Price DROPPED from 600€ to 400€ because only a few buyers contacted and wanted a discount which I did not want at given time, but now I put it down at 150€ because I need the money fast. Paypal pref. Also, willing to use middleman or any safer trade method, because there have been scammers that tried to fool me already. I am willing to give out full personal information to the buyer and expose myself, but I will need the buyer to also trust myself and prove he has money and a working paypal etc. I'm really tired of scammers and kids so really prefer we find a middleman trusted service and split the bill for it. Just add me on the contact info and we'll work something out.

Thank you.