Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Account for Boost D5> D3/4 NA

Discussion on WTT Account for Boost D5> D3/4 NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Account for Boost D5> D3/4 NA

I have an account I'm trying to trade for a boost on NA diamond

acc has 128 Champs 85 Skins and is silver 3

Looking to get boosted from D5 To D3

leave skype below

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Godmilk Offering account boost + elo boost EUW/EUEAST [CHEAPEST]
04/28/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys im offering leveling service for League of Legends euwest / eu east. 1-10 1€ / lvl 10-20 2€/ lvl 20-30 3 €/ lvl Prices can always be discussed First customer gets 2 lvls for free Elo boost: I'm a 1740 elo player (top 1903 ) My partner 2k elo
[Selling] FREE BOOST right now! Need an account in EUW gold-plat elo for duoq boost!
04/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says. I need an account in gold-plat elo on EUW. I'll need it for quite some time. It's a free boost basically. Add me on skype: therealmaxd
Looking to rent a silver/gold account on EUNE for duoQ boost (free boost for you)
10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I am looking for an account EUNE to finish my boost (I paid for a boost, but my booster dont have a account to boost with). I will pay some money for it. The boost will take one day. If you borrow him your account, then you will get a totally free boost for 2x divisions!!! He is a trustworthy guy, and if you want ur account back, just change the PW :)No risk involved. Boosters thread: Link