Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling plat 1 team with chall mmr 3v3 euw for 15e

Discussion on selling plat 1 team with chall mmr 3v3 euw for 15e within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling plat 1 team with chall mmr 3v3 euw for 15e

topic

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] selling plat 1 team with chall mmr 3v3 euw for 15e
10/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
topic
[Selling] Selling unranked master-chall 3vs3 team from last season with good name on euw
02/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
if anyone is interested hit me up with an offer. pls no lowballs. its on euw 3v3 unranked atm was high master in the end of the season. has a good name hf bidding :)
[Selling] EUW CHALL BORDER ACC (Chall 3v3 Dia Solo 5v5 Plat)
12/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i want to sell my smurf account with chall boarder icon etc. Its chall in 3v3, dia v in soloQ and platinum 1 in 5v5. It got many champs and no skins. there are still 2 refunds (you could buy a namechange from this). contact me in skype. i accept paypal. for more infos add me :)
[Selling] Selling Top 10 5vs5 Chall Team TR
11/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^title, Top 10 5vs5 Team on TR Server Offers via P.n, Skype: lojer1995
[Selling] Selling spots on Plat 3v3 Team (Victorious Elise&Ward Skin, Plat Icon&border)
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I have a plat 3v3 team that I'm selling spots on. This plat team will get you the plat icon, victorious elise, victorious ward skin, and the plat border in all game modes. I've sold 3 so I have 5 left. Pm me or comment below if interested. $20 a spot. Pretty cheap for a free skin, champion, and ward skin (not even counting the border/icon). Payment will be through paypal, and I can add you to the team first as proof if you wish, or screenshare. EDIT: IRONJOKERS- Paid, to be added to team in...