Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TR ACC B5 [60 champs,4 skins,2 rune pages]

Discussion on TR ACC B5 [60 champs,4 skins,2 rune pages] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 189/1/0
TR ACC B5 [60 champs,4 skins,2 rune pages]

60 champ 4 skins 2 rune pages bronze5 unverified=15 euro
add me skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA 100+ skin account, all champs, 20 rune pages, pretty much ever rune, RARE SKINS
06/04/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I used to play LoL 10+ hours a day on this account, I'm washed-up and tired of the game now so I'm selling it. Here are some statistics: Server: North America (but you can transfer to other servers, that's really cool) Season 1: Gold Season 2: Plat Season 3: Plat Season 4: Plat
[Selling] NA Selling Gold 1 (S4) with ALL Champs / 196 Skins / 20 Rune Pages/ Nearly every rune
11/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I am selling a Gold 1 Account from Season 4. Comes with 121/121 Champions, 196 skins (1.3 Million Collection Score!), 20 Rune Pages and almost all runes. Championship Riven, Thresh and Shyvana included. Victorious Elise and Morgana. Many Legendary, Legacy and 1350RP skins. Comes with OWNERSHIP of the Verified Email and full recovery found on Riot's 'Account Recovery' support page: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/20 1751694-Recovering-Your-Account ...
[Selling] EUNE/94 Champs/SILVER I /25 skins/PF EZ + SGU/2 RUNE FULL RUNE PAGES
07/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone Im selling my account becuase i dont want to play this game anymore On this account I have: -94 champs -25 skins -2 FULL RUNE PAGES - AP , AD -SILVER I (Good mmr + 20 per win ) If you want I can give you screenshare through skype or pics of my account This account has got more than 700 wins and more than 200 ranked wins I have a lot of good skins like - Pulsefire ezreal,Spirit guard Udyr,Riot Blitzcrank,Riot Graves,mecha Khazix,Headhunter nidalee.Astronaut teemo etc..
[Selling] EUWDiamond, All champs, 80+skins, 3 legendary& all ultimates. 16 rune pages, all rune
12/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, if you are interested or want more info about the acc please add me on Skype - khalid_9611. Much easier to chat and we could discuss a price. It's a really good acc. Added picture of account. Screen Capturing Software And Free Image Hosting | speedcap.net Just SOME of the skins i have Legendary - Infernal Nasus, Eternum Nocturne, Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath Ultimate - Spirit Guard Udyr, Pulsefire Ezreal Special Weapon Zac, Headhunter Nidalee,...
Selling lvl 30 NA account, 36 champs, 4 rune pages, 4 T3 rune sets, and skins!
03/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
this account has all the things you could want in any league of legends account, skins, champions, runes, rune pages! i have personally also spent over $120 on riot points for this account some of the benefits include: 36 champions: akali alistar amumu annie ashe casseopeia