Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Free boosting service! Bronze > Silver

Discussion on [NA] Free boosting service! Bronze > Silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Free boosting service! Bronze > Silver

Hello, I am fairly new to the boosting scene, and because I am new. I am willing to boost bronze [V-I] to silver V for free. No charge at all, it is completely free. I need to build a reputation, all of my info to contact me will be below! I am a NA Plat V player that has been playing since Season 2 on multiple accounts. I will only be doing free boosts for a little while until i get enough reputation for being a valid booster. Please contact me from below and let me know your rank and i will boost you for free.

Contact- Skype: justtooney
If you can not reach me on there, please leave a comment letting me know or message me directly on here.

Requirements for free boost- You must be bronze 5-1 i will think about silvers, but i will not boost to gold. [ at least not yet ]
- You must have basic ad and ap runes!
- You must let me know your champion pool size ( i will not judge on boosting you or not if you don't have the champions i am good at, but i will let you know whether or not i might have trouble with the champions you have) i would prefer you have Ahri!
- If i do boost you and you enjoyed my service and I have boosted you with no issues please let others know!