Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coach für Jungle UND Mid. Deutsch Only.

Discussion on Coach für Jungle UND Mid. Deutsch Only. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 121
Coach für Jungle UND Mid. Deutsch Only.

Bitte nur melden wenn gute Erfahrung im Coachen und dazu gehörige Feedbacks vorhanden sind.

Preis ist verhandelbar.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Jungle Coach Euw
05/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Suche einen Deutsch sprachigen jungle Coach. Bezahlen würde ich gerne mit psc.
Top/Jungle Coach
04/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
How to contact me: skype: e3scoaalolcoach Reserving a lesson and preparing for it: When reserving a lesson tell me a few sentences about yourself and things you would want to learn about. Please reserve lessons at least 24h in advance, I will most likely decline request for the same day. Feel free to contact me and ask me if I have time though. You can also record few games before the lessons if you want some more in depth look on your gameplay, guide on how to do this is at the bottom.
[Buying] Coach Jungle
09/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi want to buy a jungle coach Elo Plat V jungle pref champs (jarvan,lee,fiddle,eve) -everything about runes and masteries -mechanics etc.. -duoq + analyse add me skype : eliteboostingschweiz
[Buying] jungle coach EUNE ;
08/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
i'd like to buy coach on EUNE for jungle . i saw some services like this free, some with money. i can pay up to 12$ per hour .. ediss101 skype
Search Jungle Coach
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello my friends I am looking for a Jungle Coach i am Gold III and want to be a better jungler becaus i think that the jungler is the most important role in the game The coach should be in the Diamond league and if you are a god coacher i am willing to pay a bit... Pn me here / add me in skype Destinechen / add me in LOL SanctumCS