Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS/WTT 4 boost+$$][EUNE] Account L19 with hextech annie

Discussion on [WTS/WTT 4 boost+$$][EUNE] Account L19 with hextech annie within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS/WTT 4 boost+$$][EUNE] Account L19 with hextech annie

Want to sell an account on EUNE with a few skins

(INCLUDING HEXTECH ANNIE)

Not sure what the level is, i smurfed on it for a few days, got hextech annie in the first chest and stopped playing on EUNE.

Offer for the account.

DuoQ Boost Gold 1(61LP) to plat 5 + some $$ is accepted too.

Screenshots incoming when i get home from work.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] [Have] Hextech annie account [Want] Unranked placement boost
09/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i have a EUW Hextech Annie Account Silver 5 Good MMR and need for the Account a unranked placement boost someone wanna trade ? :-) Only trusted's.
[Selling] LOL LVL 30 ACCOUNT WITH HEXTECH ANNIE FOR SALE - EUNE - BRONZE IV
07/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. The account is LvL 30 and it will only come with the Hextech Annie skin, I am the original owner. Its great for someone who may just be starting or who wants the hextech Annie skin. Not looking for too much, and will go first if you are trusted, if not we will get a middleman. I'm looking for: PayPal OR CSGO skins
[Selling] Account with Hextech Annie GOLD 3 EUNE
05/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I have a account with Hextech Annie on sell. In this account i have 46 champions and 5 another skins. Division is Gold 3. Region is EUNE. Only paypal!
HEXTECH ANNIE ACCOUNT EUNE
05/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my EUNE account with hextech annie , and some other skins (25) Proof: View image: annie PM, msg here or skype : jellyfish577 with offers. edit: unverified email.
[Selling] WTS PLATIN ACCOUNT EUNE WITH HEXTECH ANNIE SHARD !!!
04/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
HEY I wts my eune plat account s5 currently gold with hextech annie shard ! the acc has like 5 skins galactic azir and some more ! acc has 80 champs ! You go first or I go first if HIGH tbm or we trade per verified and trusted MM ! I can put some screens down here if needed or I can show via skype ! Skype: qesyacoach