Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS League of Legends All Champs + SKINS S3 Account [Platinum]

Discussion on WTS League of Legends All Champs + SKINS S3 Account [Platinum] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS League of Legends All Champs + SKINS S3 Account [Platinum]

League Of Legends PRO ACCOUNT

I need to get out of League Of Legends because university i cant play more im selling my EUW main and my EUW smurf.

Check this thread for smurf:

MAIN ACCOUNT CHARACTERISTICS:

- The account Is Platinum V.

- The account is From Season 3.

- Has got ALL the champs of the shop

- Has got 5 RUNE PAGES

- Has got this wards:

- Has got this summoner icons:

- Has got this skins + FNATIC Janna:

- How we can trade?
As i know im not a trusted member in this forum i can give you all the neccesary options so you know you are making a safe trade.

I will accept a middleman of your choice, i will pay fees, i can send my ID Picture to the middleman.

You can open a demand on me easily through the European Union in case i scam you following this thread instructions:

- Payment methods?
I accept PayPal, Bitcoins and bank transfer (SPAIN)

- Price?
JUST 50 EUROS

My two negative ratings, one of the is from a scammer as revenge (he is actually banned), the other from a booster which i have a dispute in progress with him.
Old 10/07/2016, 22:07   #2

Up

Enviado desde mi SM-G531F mediante Tapatalk
Old 10/13/2016, 13:33   #3

Up

Enviado desde mi SM-G531F mediante Tapatalk
Old 10/13/2016, 15:30   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

im interested

ill send u a message with my skype name

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW League of Legends Account - Platinum + 100 Champs + 29 Skins
11/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
EUW Account lvl 30 with 100 Champions Would like to sell or trade for CS:GO skins. Season 1 Unranked Season 2 Platinum Season 3 Gold Season 4 Gold Season 5 Platinum
[Selling] league of legends account EUW platinum 3, all champs, 81 skins
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I sell my account, I dont have time anymore for playing. It has all champs available at the moment and 81 skins. 15 rune pages and runes you can see in the photo :) The account is in platinum 3, 20 points and it has a good MMR. It has some legendary skins, a ultimate skin (20 € worth) and some legacy ones (you can not buy anymore) Skins: 1 Firefox Ahri 2 Crimson Akali 3 Bood Moon Akali 4 Unchained Alistar 5 Pharaoh Amumu
League of Legends NA account, Platinum 5, 102 Champs, 38 Skins, 10k RP, MUST SEE
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
MESSAGE ME YOUR SKYPE IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION/SCREEN SHOTS OF THIS ACCOUNT League of Legends North America Platinum Account This account is owned by me, 21+ year old mature college student. I’m applying for nursing school soon, so I do not have enough time to play league of legends anymore. I will give account name and password after payment has been cleared and confirmed. You can change the email afterwards. Serious buyers only! The account includes: Season 1 Bronze Icon
League of Legends NA account, Platinum 5, 102 Champs, 38 Skins, 10k RP, MUST SEE
05/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
League of Legends North America Platinum Account This account is owned by me, 21+ year old mature college student. I’m applying for nursing school soon, so I do not have enough time to play league of legends anymore. I will give account name and password after payment has been cleared and confirmed. You can change the email afterwards. Serious buyers only! The account includes: Season 1 Bronze Icon