Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE - DIAMOND IV - TRADE FOR LOWER DIVISION

Discussion on EUNE - DIAMOND IV - TRADE FOR LOWER DIVISION within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile EUNE - DIAMOND IV - TRADE FOR LOWER DIVISION

WHAT I OFFER TO YOU:
I would like to trade my account to some other account with more champions and lower division.

My account is DIAMOND IV and everything else you can see below in picture!
7000+ IP
Nice skin loots and 5 keys (almost 6) ready to open some cases.

ALL ABOUT MY ACCOUNT:

WHAT I WANT FROM YOU:
I want Unranked/Bronze/Silver/Gold
At least 60 champions
Skins doesn't matter
Preferably unverified or you are trusted member here :P

I can also sell this account if anyone wants to buy it!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond 3 - Master Division Boost EUNE
09/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Diamond 3- Master Division Boost EUNE Hi, Looking for someone who can boost on EUNE, Leave offers here. Payment VIA PP, after the job is done, or after evry division.
Division boost EUW/EUNE/NA by a Diamond 1 player
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
I've noticed a lot of fake boosters with cheap prices looking for account steal. I ain't one. And to prove that, I'm going to boost for free one division (silver max) for the first two people who comment so they can vouch for me and rate my service quality. Prices: Method #1: If you are winning under 19 LP per game. Bronze V to I - 3 EU per win Silver V to I - 4 EU per win
[Buying] Diamond Division 1-2 NA/EUNE/EUW
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTB a diamond account around 1-2 diviision in all servers and i can pay around 135 Euros Contact me ! ASAP
Diamond Division Account for sale EUNE
04/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello there,i've moved off from EUNE server to EUW and i want to sell my smurf from EUNE since i don't use it anymore It's placed in Diamond division 1 - can get you to challenger if you tend to though, i have jungle ap / jungle ad support sustain support manaregen / ap mid ad mid / sustain mid / top ap / ad top runepages and here are following champions owned + skins http://i48.tinypic.com/24kyyah.png http://i47.tinypic.com/1znajj9.jpg
Diamond Division III - 1I - I EUW , EUNE
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys i want to buy an account with division diamond III - II or I on EUW or EUNE . The account need to have diamond division , champs 100 + , skins 40 + , rune page 4 + . I will offer 300 Euro + psc , paypal .