Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW/EUNE boost for Cheap

Discussion on EUW/EUNE boost for Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW/EUNE boost for Cheap

I'm diamond V player willing to boost on EUW/EUNE servers for very reasonable price. Pm me or add me skype: aco.bukvic1

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!]
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About us: Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
Elo boost corporation : NEW cheap elo boost on EUW/EUNE/NA.
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, elo boost corporation is a new group boosting elo on EUW/EUNE/NA, we are few diamond players boosting from any division we are really cheap and fast (1 to 2 days max for each division). Every player already boosted many accounts and can be trusted. Payements go through Paypal, Paysafecard and Ukash (half after the first win, the rest when the job is done). Prices : - Any division in Bronze league (100 League Point + promotion) : 10€. - Any division in Silver league (100...