Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★ NewGenerationBoosting ★ Reliable ★ Time Efficient ★ Low-Cost ★

Discussion on ★ NewGenerationBoosting ★ Reliable ★ Time Efficient ★ Low-Cost ★ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
★ NewGenerationBoosting ★ Reliable ★ Time Efficient ★ Low-Cost ★

Hello,at the moment we're a small team of three Elo Boosters currently ranked D1 and Master Euw and Eune.

The things you need to know about us is that we are all veteran league players back to s1 good old days.We mainly play Jungle/Mid/Ad and in most cases you'd able to choose the champion you'd like us to play within a list of champions.We're capable of boosting up to master if requested.We take our jobs as boosters very seriously and we will not take advantage of your account in any way or squander your time.

Lastly since we're new we are looking forward to play some games for the most trusted members of the community.Ideally 60+positive feedback.

We're also in the search of a graphic designer.

Any tips are welcome since we are new here.

Thanks in advance.

Prices are subject to be change.
Old 09/20/2016, 17:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 127/1/0
Hello, @

I could provide you with high quality graphics in exchange for one of the cheapest prices on ePvP, click my signature for my thread.
Old 09/20/2016, 18:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feiss View Post
Hello, @

I could provide you with high quality graphics in exchange for one of the cheapest prices on ePvP, click my signature for my thread.
I ll keep you in mind thanks.
Old 09/20/2016, 19:35   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 20
added!
Old 09/21/2016, 18:43   #5

Up for vouch games.