Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold I Account [100+ Skins][UFO Corki][17 Rune pages]

Discussion on Gold I Account [100+ Skins][UFO Corki][17 Rune pages] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: -500
Gold I Account [100+ Skins][UFO Corki][17 Rune pages]

I'm currently selling a friend of mines account that quiting LoL that been around for beta (UFO corki). With this account you'll get the support riot account along with the transfer from his verify email to yours.

It currently owns all champion except kled (has enough IP to purchase him).

Skins:

Pricing:Taking offers (Serious offers only)
Payment methods:Western union,Bitcoin (Will use middleman if required)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Gold I, 108 champs, 98 skins, UFO CORKI, 20 rune pages.
08/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello, i have an account for sale! This account has UFO Corki, TPA Ezreal, Vandal Gragas, Warring Kingdoms J4, Slay Belle Katarina, Workshop Shaco, SKT Jax, TPA Orianna as most valuable skins. It also has 20 runepages. 1868 IP and 3200 RP. Almost all champs. I'm selling it pretty much cheap. The price is 55€. I will send you elophant link and share screen with everything you will want to see.
[Selling] •[EUW](Gold 3)(All Champs)(20 Rune Pages)(UFO Corki)(79 Skins)(Sale✓)•
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://i57.tinypic.com/24oojz9.jpg Link to my Account Shop My skype: livingjaja <-- Included: All Champions in the game 20 Full Rune pages ( Mostly all runes )
[WTS] Gold 4 44LP ALL CHAMPS 20 RUNE PAGES ALL RUNES, UFO CORKI AND MANY MORE SKINS
11/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
yo, as title says selling euw lvl 30 acc with all champs, all runes, all runepages and alot of good skins like alien invader heimer, ufo corki, judgement kayle, sasquatch nunu and many more. As i will be moving to another continent in order to work i wont have anymore time to play... offers via pm ( will show links and stuff there) Bild: 19dcz9.jpg - abload.de Bild: 222ifh.jpg - abload.de Bild: 3mii3x.jpg - abload.de only PM me your first offers wont accept people in skype for no...
[Selling] EUW - 86 Champs - 28 Skins ( PAX JAX & UFO CORKI) - Platinum V - 11 rune pages
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello, This account has 158 rp & 7510 ip. High MMR aswell. 20-30 lp per game. Unfortunately, i dont have the original email with this account because im the second owner of this account. http://www.upload.ee/image/3429518/euw_2.png OUTDATED Runes & pages: http://www.upload.ee/image/3429516/euw_3.png