Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ONE YEAR INACTIVE UNRANKED ACCOUNT (EX PLAT) - +110 champs - 75 skins

Discussion on ONE YEAR INACTIVE UNRANKED ACCOUNT (EX PLAT) - +110 champs - 75 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 7
ONE YEAR INACTIVE UNRANKED ACCOUNT (EX PLAT) - +110 champs - 75 skins

Hello.

I am looking to sell my account.

So the account is currently Unranked, was plat V last season, last game played 13 months ago.

119 champs:
NOT OWNED:

75 skins:

5 full rune pages.

Lots of icons.

Looking to sell quickly for fair price.
Old 09/21/2016, 22:45   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 7
Bump availbale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA unverified / inactive / unranked 5 skins 42 champs 5€
09/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i'm selling this account on NA : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet it has: 42 champs 5 skins ( Happy Elf Teemo, Badger Teemo, Order of Banana Soraka, Warden jax, Pool Party mundo) and x2 rune pages 2125 IP
[Selling] Unranked 10 MONTHS INACTIVE EUW - All Champs - 75 skins [cheap]
08/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello, I have an unranked (used to be Platinium) LoL account. This account is 10 months inactive. It has all champions excepting 8 of them. 75 skins including rare, legendary, and unavailable ones. 5 full rune pages. The server is EUW. Taking offers here or on Skype: themidbeast
[Selling] EUW Unranked 97 champs/17 runepage/inactive/rare skins
12/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi today I want to sell this pretty lol account All you need is check this pictures. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet It has 97 champs, 64 skins, 17 runepages. I have checked price from some sellers and it worth 80-100$
[Selling] CHEAP NA S3 Plat S4 Gold Inactive Account - SKINS - 60 Champs - 11 Runepages
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title states, I have a super cheap account for sale. Was used as a smurf account S3 (Finished plat 1). Reached Plat V S4 after placements and then quit league. Account has been inactive since December and has decayed to Gold 4 75 LP. Has S1 bronze cup summoner icon and pretty decent skins. 11 FULL runepages 5K ip 60 champs s1 bronze cup summoner icon decently rare skins