Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying 3x 20k IP Unranked EUW Accounts

Discussion on Buying 3x 20k IP Unranked EUW Accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 225
The Black Market: 191/0/0
Buying 3x 20k IP Unranked EUW Accounts

As the title says I'm looking for 3x 20k IP EUW Accounts.
Paying via paypal.

Best regards!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Unranked Accounts
08/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Need a couple unranked accounts with 30k + IP. Don't expect me to pay first if you're not a longstanding member e.g joined for years and have plenty of feedback. Can pay 10-15 euro per. Skype : Emdjamarcus0 EUW for clarification.
[Buying] Unranked Account [buying constantly unranked or trash MMR/ELO accounts!]
03/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Want to buy you unranked or trash elo/mmr accounts! I buy nearly all accounts for max. 10€ per Account, i dont buy botted/ripped accounts! Just make me offers in this thread and iŽll replay within 24 hours. All offers over 10€ will get reported. I buy: unranked,bronze,silver. EUW!!! Pref Champs: all adcs or supports. I dont care about skins!
[Buying] Buying a lot of unranked accounts
02/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Looking for some unranked accounts The first account i am looking for should have low ip, na and unranked levl 30 unverified email
[Buying] Buying ~100 or more EUW Unranked Accounts
12/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Looking for a long term supplier for LOL EUW Unranked accounts. I think i'll be buying like 50 to 100 or even more per month. I want only a good seller, not kids that can make 2-3 accounts or smthing. Payment will be made with paypal,as gift if its done under my terms. Considering that reffs will be removed soon there will be a pretty big competition between sellers who will switch to unranked so hurry up with a good offert. What i consider a good offert?Well NHC was selling RETAIL...
Buying level 30 accounts unranked on EUW
08/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I am buying level 30 accounts on euw unranked for 10-12 euros en paypal .