Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi want to buy Ranked Team ward skin.

Discussion on Hi want to buy Ranked Team ward skin. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi want to join a ranked team for ward skin.

I would like to join a ranked team (Bronze elo) and play and get the reward. So post the price here. I would like tier 1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] OCE 7 ranked team wins for ward skin
11/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for someone to win 7 games with any ranked team on my account, so I can get the ward skin for 75 points. Thanks.
[Selling] [GOLD V] [Skins worth 24k RP] [46 champions] [Tier 3 ward skin unlocked(ranked team)]
11/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling my account located in EUW. Atm is gold V but i may increase division cause im currently playing on it. Account has immense friend list including many high elo players with who you can easily make a ranked team.(30-40 diamonds , ~10 master/challenger). Also are many plat/gold players so you can find duo partner 24/7. Skin worth is 23760RP ( 135 Euro or 170$ , based on Purchase RP) 3 skins for 1820rp 2 skins 1350rp 16 skins for 975rp. (5 limited edition which cannot be obtained).
[Selling] Riot Ward Skin code (fist bump ward)
06/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi everybody ! I am selling : -Riot Ward Skin (x1) 10€/code. I got them at the All Stars, Paris event from Riot's Staff. They are unlimited, and the code is available until 15/05, so hurry up ! Paypal - You go first. We screenshare for more safety.
[Selling] Skin Sale + Ranked team Diamond EUW
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
hello i have to offer on the market my skins first. so what i have in the moment is 1 x Pax jax 2x Riot graves 3 x Riot singed 2 x Pax sivir also im selling ownership for ranked team 3 v 3 Diamond I
[Buying] [OCE] Access to ranked gold team (Want the Elise skin)
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Post here or PM prices I will stay online for a while. Once we have come to a price agreement I will PM you my skype (or w.e you use) We play the 30% needed games and then we can make the transaction. If you want to use a MM we can (If this site has them) I give them the money > We play the games >They give you the money. Yea I am new but that doesn't mean that I am going to make risks and get myself scammed.