Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

coaching people for 8€/hour all Servers

Discussion on coaching people for 8€/hour all Servers within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
coaching people for 8€/hour all Servers

Why you should choose Coaching over Boosting

You should choose Coaching over Boosting any day of the week because you as an individual will get better over time by my coaching,you will most likely going to gain elo if you are willing to learn and get better which is honestly the best part .You can ask me infos about masteries runes champions in different elos i will answer you everything what you want to know about league in general.

Information about me

I'm a very experienced SoloQ player that has been successfully boosting on EPvP for awhile. I have played over 7k games in soloq right now, went diamond season 3 and got Diamond1 in Season 4 on 2 Accounts and Master Season5. Im offering you a Fast, Really Cheap and most important really Trusted Service Here.Im trying to make every Customer Happy, if you have any questions just ask me i will try to answer everything.

Why Choose Us?

[✔] - Feedback by the most trusted members - Look at the Picture TBM

[✔] - Master Player Player

[✔] - We have completed a lot of orders

[✔] -Always trying to make every Customer Happy!

Prices for Duoq Coaching

1Hour is 8€
2Hours is 15€

Payment Options - Paypal PSC Elitegold Skrill

Contact Details click on the button for Instant ADD

Old 09/14/2016, 14:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

more info?
Old 10/22/2016, 18:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Came here to say this guy is a scammer, pay attention to his rating, and yes do believe and look through them, too bad people scam for as low as 15 euros.
Got his Ip and street adress if you wanna ddos and or swat the lad /w me