Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to hire EUW booster

Discussion on Looking to hire EUW booster within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to hire EUW booster

Requirements: Master+ s6

For more information contact me on skype by my icon or here:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo booster for hire
03/20/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Season 4 and 5 Masters. Currently D2 in season 6 taking some jobs from boosting companies. Servers I Boost on:NA/LAN Skype: Baroosters
Looking for one Booster to hire
11/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Im looking for some reliable Booster/s that can boost up to Dia1, can play multiple games a day and is willed to boost for a good price. If you feel interested, leave me a message containing: -Your Main Elo (Youll have to prove it in case I chose you) -Age -Country you live in -Your Skype name -Main Position/Champs -Max Div you boost to -Soloq only or even Duoq
Looking for a booster to hire me
07/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there! I'm looking for someone to hire me. Info about me: Swedish, fluent english Can boost from bronze to gold (Haven't boosted any higher than gold, haven't tried either.) I was platinum 4 on my main account before I sold it
[Buying] Looking hire a booster on NA
07/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking for hire boosters Diamond 1 + who can boost on NA, LAS or LAN. Add me on skype. This is my thread if you want check prices http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3769841-boosting-service-really-cheap.html Looking eu at this moment too.
Looking to hire NA/LA booster(s)
05/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Contact me on skype: ly0nh3art Minimum Diamond II mains!