Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Champion Mastery Shop

Discussion on LoL Champion Mastery Shop within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile LoL Champion Mastery Shop

<-- click for a quick preview

Trying to get your champion mastery level 5? Can't win your games? Order a champion mastery boost.

tier 0 - 1 = 2 euro (1 win)
tier 1 - 2 = 4 euro (2 wins)
tier 2 - 3 = 10 euro (5 wins)
tier 3 - 4 = 14 euro (7 wins)
tier 4 - 5 = 18 euro (9 wins)

tier 0 - 5 bundle = 40 euro (24 wins)
just wins = 2 euro (1 win)

ABOUT ME :
I am a D5 soloq player on EUW. I've been playing LoL since season 3 and decided to start this shop to help you guys out getting your champion mastery.

FAQ:
- How does it work ? If you order a champion mastery boost, I will play normal games WITH YOU until you have your desired mastery level.

- Why would I buy this ? Playing normal games alone can sometimes be hard since you are mostly matched with people of your skill level. With me on your team I will try my hardest to win every game. This is by far the fastest way to get your champion mastery. And since you do not have to give me your account details there is no risk of losing your account.

- Can you play on my account instead of playing with me ?No, I do not offer this service. Sorry

- How can I pay you ? You can pay me true paypal.

- Can I get banned doing this ? NO , there is no way you get banned doing this since it is just like playing normals with your friends.

- What servers do you work on ? EUW only.

- Can I chat with you ? When you order a boost you are free to call me on discord or just chat with me. I am fluent in both Dutch and English.

#

#
Closed Thread