Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

•[WHOLESALE TRADE] You need in a lot of cheap accounts for your account shop? CLICK •

Discussion on •[WHOLESALE TRADE] You need in a lot of cheap accounts for your account shop? CLICK • within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 388/0/0
Arrow •[WHOLESALE TRADE] You need in a lot of cheap accounts for your account shop? CLICK •

Hello reader, there i want present my service where you can buy accounts in bulk for your personal account shop, it's possible because i offer really cheap price and have a lot of accounts in my stock.

Origin accounts:

I do not sell hacked or botted accounts, never, it's absolutely not safety and danger for customers. I sell only handleveled accounts from original owners, in 50% case i even will provide you original owner information, in other cases, customers buy this account earlier (for example half a year ago) and now want sale them, so, they just have no original information from his account, so, such trade is absolutely safety. All accounts verified on my email, we will change it on your instantly after purchase, you need to understand, that overwhelmingly unverified account = hacked account (80% cases), that threatens to ban the account in the next month after the sale, thats why all accs that i sale verified.

Huge stock:

I have unlimited stock on EUW / EUNE servers, I can get as many accounts as you need and guaranteed provide the best price on EPVPers.

Trusted:

A huge number of feedbacks and executed trades on EPVP and via website

Fast deal:

I will not lost your or mine time, i ALWAYS reply within 1 hour (not later) in my working time.

• What is my prices exactly? •

approximately:

1 champ = 0,2 eur
1 skin = 0,2 eur
1000 ip = 0,2 eur
1 rune page more than 2 = 0,2 eur

Cheap as fck? Yes i know. Want buy and discuss about price and stock personally? Just write to me in my skype:

Closed Thread