Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free 1 division boosting for you (i need in gold/plat account NA)

Discussion on Free 1 division boosting for you (i need in gold/plat account NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 388/0/0
Free 1 division boosting for you (i need in gold/plat account NA)

Title says, need in gold 5 > platinum 5 account on the NA server for free 1 division boost, i need it for duoQ with my customer, we will start right now... prefer account with Diana.

Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting a Gold/plat account for free
03/14/2016 - Freebies - 1 Replies
smurfing with 2 master friends in gold/plat u will get 4-5 free wins
[Selling] Boosting from any Bronze Division to Plat
03/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, new to this place but want to offer my boosting services. Rates will be negotiable! I have multiple Diamond accounts on NA and EU. Can play on NA, EUWest or EUEast as my ping stays relatively close between all servers. skype: [email protected] Thanks for reading!
[Selling] Division Boosting service PLAT I +
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Introduction I'm a diamond II player currently looking to try out the boosting industry. I've been playing league since beta and my passion for the game is still there. My boosting service - Offering boost from Bronze V => Plat 1
NA Bronze division account boosting [FREE]
05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Kinda bored of higher elo, everything is so serious. I just have a lot of fun in bronze and i like to have a laugh at some of the silly things i see. Also this forum seems like the easiest way to find someone. I will get the account to the bronze I placement matches and then will message back wether you want to do the placement matches or just want me to finish it off. message me if anyone is interested.
Boosting 1 division under Plat 5 for $5
05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
You heard it right. This is only for the first customer. First come first serve! My friend wants to get started in the whole boosting business and wants to take on any 1 division boost for 5 dollars. The division has to be under Platinum 5. Want more of this cheap, fast, and communicative service? Visit my own boosting service! "Saucy's Elo Boosting Service" http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2089695-saucys-elo-boosting-service.html