Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 in 1 Lol 30 level account EUNE and euw for 12 euro!

Discussion on 2 in 1 Lol 30 level account EUNE and euw for 12 euro! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 in 1 Lol 30 level account EUNE and euw for 12 euro!

Guys as i said in the title i am selling 2 in 1 account it means i am selling 2 accounts on League of Legends. Both level 30!

One is EUNE and one is EUW!

They are very nice accounts!

PM ME IN SKYPE TO TRADE AND TO GET THE INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE ACCOUNTS!

ap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Level 30 Unverified/Unranked Last Game 2013 3 EURO
04/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Level 30 Eune Unranked Unverified 8 Champs 8 Skins Some t 3 runes 400 RP 5k IP
[Buying] EUNE level accounts with 5 euro
03/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says i want to buy EUNE unranked accounts for 5 euros paysafe each (i dont care how many champions runes and skins the account will contain), i just want to be level 30.Add me on skype if you are interested:euripidis.trelos
[Buying] EUNE Unranked Account 30 Level 10 euro paysafecard or trade with PBE account.
11/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm willing to buy an EUNE unranked account 30 level,unverified.Preferable of 20k IP +. I can give you a 10 Euros paysafecard or I can trade my PBE account. But there's a problem.Since the paysafecard is Greek,and it's not able to be redeemed in foreign sites or clients due to capital control.Example: You wont be able to activate it on Steam or League of Legends.The only thing you can do is to activate it on "mypaysafecard account" and the 10 euros will be added there to your...
[Selling] 9 euro unraked level 30 account (EUNE)-(CHEAP)
07/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
champions : 27 ....................... Skype : heyperion414 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, method : paypal ( we use middalman for safty) ........................ price : 9 euros ....................... good luck and thanks for reading
[Selling] WTS Eune level 30 SILVER III account 10 euro psc
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello im selling my silver III division account level 30 with 55+champs 4 rune pages (comes with email) my price is 10 euro paysafecard paypal or moneybookers