Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch account for league account?

Discussion on Overwatch account for league account? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Overwatch account for league account?

Looking for a league of legends smurf so id offer a overwatch account for idk some smurfs or 1:1 depends of the quality on the smurf etc. add me on steam or msg me

Tags
league of legends, overwatch, ow, trading

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading League Account for battle.net account with overwatch, silver mmr 4 legendarys
07/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Trading League Account for battle.net account with overwatch, silver mmr 4 legendarys Hey. I've had this account for years and am willing to trade it for an overwatch account with access to the beta, since I quit playing League. As of right now it is unranked, but I was gold I with plat mmr 2 seasons ago and last season I was silver III with silver I/Gold V mmr. For the current season, I only have 1 ranked game played and it's a loss (lol sorry) so you still need 9 placement matches, but...
[Trading] Trading League Account for battle.net account with overwatch, silver mmr 4 legendarys
06/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Trading League Account for battle.net account with overwatch, silver mmr 4 legendarys Hey. I've had this account for years and am willing to trade it for an overwatch account with access to the beta, since I quit playing League. As of right now it is unranked, but I was gold I with plat mmr 2 seasons ago and last season I was silver III with silver I/Gold V mmr. For the current season, I only have 1 ranked game played and it's a loss (lol sorry) so you still need 9 placement matches, but...
[Trading] Trading League Account for battle.net account with overwatch, silver mmr 4 legendarys
02/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add skype for details keeyank
[Trading] Trading League Account for battle.net account with overwatch, silver mmr 3 legendarys
02/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. I've had this account for years and am willing to trade it for an overwatch account with access to the beta, since I quit playing League. As of right now it is unranked, but I was gold I with plat mmr 2 seasons ago and last season I was silver III with silver I/Gold V mmr. For the current season, I only have 1 ranked game played and it's a loss (lol sorry) so you still need 9 placement matches, but assuming you get a 50/50 win/loss ratio, you definitely should be placed in either silve...
WTT OVERWATCH CLOSED BETA ACCOUNT FOR LEVEL 30+ NA LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT
01/20/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 3 Replies
The account has closed beta access and also a level twenty WoW account, nothing much else. Skype/Email:[email protected].