Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver 1 EUW for Overwatch

Discussion on Silver 1 EUW for Overwatch within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silver 1 EUW for Overwatch

67 champs
gold in season 4 and 5
Old 08/29/2016, 00:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 27
can do it now pm me done by adc main dia 1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] trading my LoL silver 1 EUW account for an EU/global overwatch key
07/14/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
i there! Im looking to trade my EUW league of legends, currently silver 1, was gold for 2 seasons (has victorious morgana/sivir) The account has a total of about 150-170 skins with a few rare ones like annie in wonderland/zombie ryze and others like those. i can provide pictures through skype/email that shows a list of all skins on the account + the rp cost of those skins. NOTICE : the friendslist/clubs are not empty so you will have to do this account has all runepages & champs +...
[Trading] Trading League Account for battle.net account with overwatch, silver mmr 4 legendarys
02/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add skype for details keeyank
Trading League for battle.net account with overwatch beta, silver mmr 3 legend skins
02/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. I've had this account for years and am willing to trade it for an overwatch account with access to the beta, since I quit playing League. As of right now it is unranked, but I was gold I with plat mmr 2 seasons ago and last season I was silver III with silver I/Gold V mmr. For the current season, I only have 1 ranked game played and it's a loss (lol sorry) so you still need 9 placement matches, but assuming you get a 50/50 win/loss ratio, you definitely should be placed in either silve...
[Selling] Silver V Account for Paypal/Overwatch Beta Account [SKINS, CHAMPIONS, RP, RANKED]
01/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling level 30 League of Legends account with many features. See below for complete list of skins and champions. RANK: Silver 5 Riot Points Available: 9240 Ranked Ready: Yes Runes Available: AD, Defensive, AP, Attack Speed, CDR (CDR not fully completed.) Icons: ALL role icons, Krugs, Baron, Sweetheart, Pentakill, Bilgewater Crest ***93 TOTAL SKINS, 622,680 SCORE