Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

100+ Skin league accounts for csgo skins 98 Positive TBM

Discussion on 100+ Skin league accounts for csgo skins 98 Positive TBM within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 116/0/2
100+ Skin league accounts for csgo skins 98 Positive TBM

Hi,
im offering league of legends accounts for csgo skins, I got some low account and than i got accounts with 100 + skin,depends on your offer. Every acc comin g with recovery info. If you are interested just add me on my skype: ondra.abr or write into topic.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trading My League of Legends Rare Skin Accounts for CS:GO Skins
11/04/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says I'm looking to trade my rare skin accounts on league of legends for CS:GO skins. check out my shop to see what i have to offer/trade http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3459451-na-rare-account-skins-shop-black-al istar-king-rammus-ufo-corki-rusty-blitz.html
[Trading] League of Legends accounts to CSGO skins/value or money!
08/17/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I have four LoL accounts, one on eune, two on euw, one on turkey. 1. EUNE Account Division: Diamond 3, with super good mmr (+30lp per game and around -15) Champions: 25. Skins: No. 2. EUW Account Division: Gold 1, decent mmr. Champions. ~35.
[Trading] WTT League of Legends accounts(4) to CSGO skins
08/17/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Trading League of Legends accounts to CS:GO Skins League of Legends Rank: Diamond I'd like to trade my League of Legends accounts (4) to CS:GO skins. I have four LoL accounts, one on eune, two on euw, one on turkey. 1. EUNE Account Division: Diamond 3, with super good mmr (+30lp per game and around -15) Champions: 25.
WTT League of Legends accounts(4) to CSGO skins
08/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Trading League of Legends accounts to CS:GO Skins League of Legends Rank: Diamond I'd like to trade my League of Legends accounts (4) to CS:GO skins. I have four LoL accounts, one on eune, two on euw, one on turkey. 1. EUNE Account Division: Diamond 3, with super good mmr (+30lp per game and around -15) Champions: 25.