Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

40055 Riot Points Account [EUW] - | TRUSTED ePvP Premium |

Discussion on 40055 Riot Points Account [EUW] - | TRUSTED ePvP Premium | within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
40055 Riot Points Account [EUW] - | TRUSTED ePvP Premium |

Used to do some referral 2.0 grinding way back before and after I searched through my notepad, only this account is alive up to this date.

Account is RP BOTTED with referral 2.0 back before and survived banning waves so I can ensure you ban risk is NOT bigger than 1%.

There are 400 referrals so the amount grinded was 46,975RP.
RP was spent periodically on gifting so the remaining amount is 40,055 RP with some XP boosts. Account is level 10 and gifting ready.

Payment methods are ONLY skrill & paysafecard & neteller & CS:GO skins.

Please note that I am willing to sell ONLY THE ACCOUNT with a nice discount because I am in an asap need for money to pay my house rent.

Price is 0.30eur/100RP which is THE CHEAPEST YOU'LL FIND(ANYWHERE), which will, in the end, cost you 120 euros

I'm searching for serious buyers to which I am willing to provide a screenshot of the account via epvp pm/skype.

EDIT: Account is of course UNVERIFIED.
Old 08/25/2016, 20:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
addet