Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CHEAP EUNE] 2 Gold accounts.

Discussion on [CHEAP EUNE] 2 Gold accounts. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CHEAP EUNE] 2 Gold accounts.

1st Account info
Champs: 58
Skins: 8
Division: Gold 5
Runes: AD & AP
Season 2 account
Price: 15E Paypal

2nd Account info
Champs: 18
Skins: 3
Runes: AD & little AP
Divison: Gold 3 HIGH MMR
Price: 10E Paypal.

*NOTE: Or both of them for 20E paypal.
Trading both of them if you have Platinum+ account.

Up

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling gold eune/euw accounts very cheap
06/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] WTS EUW/EUNE accounts gold to diamond CHEAP
08/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i got some leftover accounts on euw and eune that i got up for sale. A few of the accounts have chat restrict/ranked restrict, but those unspecified have no restrictions at all. All the accounts can be verified to your email and 2 of the accounts come with welcome mail. Prices are negotiable to an extent, but i feel they are fair! Acc 1, D5 EUW - Comes with welcome email! http://i.imgur.com/NLZAjUL.png Price - €18 Acc 2, Plat3 EUW - Comes with welcome email!...
[Selling] [EUW and EUNE] 2 really cheap accounts/one unranked and one gold 5 (talk on skype)
07/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1-GOld 5 account/64 champions/8 skins (really cheap/i just want to sell it quickly) 2-Unranked account ~35 champions/3 skins (also very cheap) i just want to get rid of these 2 accounts asap so the prices will be very low. add me on skype so we can talk... my skype:faisal.ghaith (my profile picture is a rainbow)
[Selling] Selling 2 Gold V accounts cheap on EUNE
01/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling 2 Gold V accounts on EUNE cheap, they have a lot of champs and runes if anyone wants more details, PM me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10000872841 1980 Or skype: Btoffensivesecurity
[Selling] Accounts EUW gold 3 and EUNE plat 2 cheap
04/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys I would like to sell my lol account because i havent got enough time to play this game. The accounts with original email and secret questions. If you interested add my skype: drifter147369 i can show you the account via skype. :) I accept paypal, im waiting for your offer. Thanks