Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Joduska.me Account with Challenjour

Discussion on [WTS] Joduska.me Account with Challenjour within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Joduska.me Account with Challenjour

Hello, I want to sell an account on LoL scripting site - joduska.me with rank Challenjour.
What can Challenjour do?
- Life time subscriber,
- Has a yellow nickname on chatbox and forum.

The account has a good reputation, posts. It's well known in the site.
skype - trustedfatservices

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] L# challenjour account
08/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As title states, looking for leaguesharp challenjour (unlimited days) account. Paying good! Thank you
[Trading] Tausche Leaguesharp/Joduska.me Account für CS:GO items
05/26/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo, Leaguesharp ist ein geschlossenes Projekt (man kann sich nur mit Invite registrieren) , man kommt nur mit Login Daten ins Forum und ins Tool. Es erlaubt einem in LeagueofLegends zu hacken/scripten alle scripts finded ihr auch kostenlos im Forum alles sehr einfach erklärt. Leaguesharp ist das sicherste Scripttool momentan habe bis jetzt mit allen meiner Accounts kein ban! Alle Accounts sind im Platin-Master Bereich Hier die Website: https://www.joduska.me Schaut mal auf Youtube...