Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP ELO BOOST - EUW (NEW SERVICE)

Discussion on CHEAP ELO BOOST - EUW (NEW SERVICE) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP ELO BOOST - EUW (NEW SERVICE)

Hi guys!

So i have recently moved away from home to a shared house to go to uni.
Money is tight so I will bee starting up an elo boosting service. I peaked Masters s5, but im not really playing anymore so the account is currently on D5.

Im aiming my service to be one of the cheapest, fastest service there is out there!

boosting up to diamond elo

Pricings
PRICE PER DIVISON in Bronze = 6$
PRICE PER DIVISON in Silver = 7$
PRICE PER DIVISION in Gold = 8$
PRICE PER DIVISION in Platinum = 10$

PLACEMENT MATCHES: 40$ (Guaranteed 7 wins or money back)
(I will usually get 10-0 but things can happen and i cant make moneyback guarantee for 10-0)

Proof:

ADD ME ON SKYPE FOR FURTHER TALK:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Elo Boost service up to plat V, really cheap i mostly do this for fun.
08/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm D3 on EUW, D1 last season boosting up to plat V cheap. I main ADC and Riven. Bronze > Silver 5£ per division Silver > Gold 6£ per division Gold > Platinum 7£ per division *Note* You should have atleast 1 ap and 1 ad rune page. Supported platforms: EUNE & EUW I accept paypal payments.
[Selling] [Elo Boost Service] BEST S2 SERVICE IS OPEN AGAIN - CHEAP - FAST - SAFE!
02/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 68 Replies
Hello summoners. Tired of getting pesky players every time you have a ranked match, let alone the last chance of you promotion series ? Are you fed up with having to carry stubborn unskilled people for over 40 minutes just to watch them ruin all you worked for in a matter of seconds by throwing the game ? Fear no more ! If you feel that any details above are identical to your case, than rest assured, we have got just the solution for you ! Service available for North America, Europe...