Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLAT ACCOUNT WITH ALL CHAMPS OVER 200 SKINS(CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN among others)

Discussion on PLAT ACCOUNT WITH ALL CHAMPS OVER 200 SKINS(CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN among others) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLAT ACCOUNT WITH ALL CHAMPS OVER 200 SKINS(CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN among others)

hey ima keep it short im selling only via paypal dm me or add me on skype to discuss:mcstickdur
account is plat4
skins and runes:

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Account - Plat 5 - All champs - 190 Skins - Championship Riven - 20 Rune Pages
06/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am quitting the game so I decided to put my account up for sale, this has been so close to me for a long time and I have spent so much on it so far. Account Level : 30 Rank : Plat 5 Server: Europe West Champions: All Skins: 190 (So Many legacies, legendaries and unavailables, including Championship Riven/Pax Jax/Pax Sivir/Bewitching Nidalee and more!) http://i66.tinypic.com/21b3vqd.jpg
[Selling] Plat 2 Account, 119 Champs, 111 Skins, Championship Riven.
12/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Account Platin 2, 119 Champions, 101 Skins. Championship Riven | eBay If you need english translation just hit me up.
[Selling] Plat 2 Account, 119 Champs, 111 Skins, Championship Riven.
11/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Account Platin 2, 119 Champions, 101 Skins. Championship Riven | eBay If you need english translation just hit me up. 4 days left push
[Selling] Selling EUW Plat 4 Account, All champs, 44 skins, Including championship riven
06/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Sold.
[Selling] League of Legends Account, Plat 2, 83 champs, 60 skins [Championship Riven, PAX Ski
08/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Skin list. Midnight Ahri Foxfire Ahri Blood Moon Akali Unchained Alistar-yt Hextech Anivia Blackfrost Anivia-legendary Frostfire Annie Piltover Customs Bltizcrank-legendary Vandal Brand