Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling D4 Account unverified&handplayed

Discussion on Selling D4 Account unverified&handplayed within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EUW D4 Account unverified&handplayed

Hello epvp, Price: 60€

i'm selling this fresh D4 Account that i played to 30 and D4 myself without using bots or any other type of 3rd party means. The account is clean has never been flagged for flaming or any other violation of the Summoner's Code.
The Account is still unverified and you are able to claim the 4 win IP boost!
Furthermore will it have around 4K Ip and 30 RP available and about a 55% winrate.
Unranked all past seasons

The champions:

Runes:

Hextech:

Skins:

I can only accept Paypal as payment method atm.
Make me an offer i can't refuse and the account is yours, contact via skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] D5 EUW Unverified handplayed account
07/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello epvp, i'm selling this fresh D5 Account that i played to 30 and D5 myself without using bots or any other type of 3rd party means. The account is clean has never been flagged for flaming or any other violation of the Summoner's Code. The Account is still unverified and you are able to claim the 4 win IP boost! Furthermore will it have around 4K Ip and 30 RP available and about a 55% winrate. Unranked all past seasons The champions: http://i.imgur.com/sokG7Tb.jpg
[WTS][EU] Rank Boosting Service 100% Handplayed
07/17/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im offering rank boosting on Overwatch EU Servers. Im a high experienced competitve player. I played in many teams, tournaments and scrims. I will play all matches myself to keep your account save. I can also stream all games for a small extra. <45: €4 /rank 45-50: €5 /rank 50-55: €6 /rank 55-60: €9 / rank 60-65: €12 /rank
[Buying] EUW Silver-Gold unverified/or with or unverified email
09/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
WTB EUW lvl 30 acc. for 10-15 Dollar minimum 50k ip unranked thrusted seller or middleman OR min.30-60 champs 2-4 runepages
[Buying] LFR Teile Handplayed
01/21/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Mich würde mal gern interessieren wieviel ihr pro Teil LFR haben wolltet. Schreibt mir die Preise bitte in den Thread pro LFR Teil. Danke Sollte mir ein Preis zusagen melde ich mich bei euch