Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap RP Gifting Center!

Discussion on Cheap RP Gifting Center! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap RP Gifting Center!

Hi! Ive got some RP from Vulcun that im willing to sell!
Prices

0.5$ Per 100 RP
4.5$ for 975 RP
10$ for 2925 RP
15$ for 5000 RP

*Order in EUNE\EUW has to be over 15$
Current Stock : 17000 RP

Accepting : PSC\BTC\Skrill
Old 08/09/2016, 21:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hey do u accept paypal? Or only PSC\BTC\Skrill?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA RP Gifting Center
03/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling RP Gifting just add you and wait 24 hours or playing a co-op game will take 10 mins and send you the skin as gift after we done the game, i got about 15k RP right now not asking for much add me on skype and we talk about price PEACE.
[Selling] Gifting Center
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
[Selling] [Gifting Center] Cheap champs and skins [save up to 40% on RP]
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb201302102222 60/leagueoflegends/images/5/52/Gifting_Box_1.jpg Welcome to the Original League of Legends Gifting Center You ever dream of getting those skins, but you dont have the total money they worth.. Well, you came to the correct place!! With this gifting center save up to -40% RP original value! Just AWESOME!
Frage zu dem Gifting Center
11/07/2013 - League of Legends - 20 Replies
Hi, Ich wollte von meinem Smurf account (level 12) etwas auf meinen normales account giften also random giftn geht das ? Bevor ich jetz das CASH auflade und es dann nicht geht PS : Ich muss ihn erst adden
[SELLING] LOL NorthAmerica: 3x skins/champions per day via Gifting Center (cheap!!!)
02/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys, I dont play league of legends anymore but I still got so many Riot Points left on my North America Account, so I thought to sell it here via the gifting center. how I think it works? 1) you tell me your skin(s)/champion(s) you would like to have (e.g: "Panda Annie") 2) you send me your ingame nick so I can add you as a friend or just add me 3) you pay via PSC (I dont know much about other kinds of transactions, if you got something let me know) 4) I will send you the...