Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts high end euw master account

Discussion on wts high end euw master account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts high end euw master account

selling my main acc master euw
account has 125 champs/113 skins/17 rune pages

on euw ofc

add me skype if you are interrested with serious offer only

ps: don't waste my time if you are not going to go first and dont want to buy, i don't have time for this thanks
i had 44/0/0 tbm on my previous had to redo it because of bumping, if you want to check it out you can easily see this on my boosting thread =>
also i don't mind using a notorious middleman at your fees of course, like shareni and so on if that can ease your mind

payment by skrill only
Old 08/08/2016, 22:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 222
The Black Market: 399/1/2
Block the whole mastery page, I've already figured out ur IGN.

Good luck selling. =)

Old 08/08/2016, 23:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by todelu View Post
Block the whole mastery page, I've already figured out ur IGN.

Good luck selling. =)

haha yes i guess dude, just removed it

will just give ss to people interrested, they have all informations they need anyways
Old 08/10/2016, 19:52   #4

bumpy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Season 6 Master Tier account - High LP Master Tier League of Legends acc
08/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello would like to sell Master Tier smurf account which has high LP, good mmr and winrate. It is hand leveled withouth any bots, and was used for streaming. It has 2 rune pages, 17 champions, had no restrictions or bans. After the payment youre going to get an account with attached email logins. price - 70 euro skype trustedfateservices Can go first with people I trust. http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/KCMAAOSwSv1XkXpz/s- l1600.jpg...
[Selling] wts high end euw master account
08/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
after having sold a master smurf acc of mine, solding my main now also in master account has 125 champs/113 skins/17 rune pages on euw ofc add me skype if you are interrested with serious offer only ps: don't waste my time if you are not going to go first and dont want to buy, i don't have time for this thanks i had 44/0/0 tbm on my previous had to redo it because of bumping, if you want to check it out you can easily see this on my boosting thread =>...
08/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
selling my main acc master euw account has 125 champs/113 skins/17 rune pages on euw ofc add me skype if you are interrested with serious offer only ps: don't waste my time if you are not going to go first and dont want to buy, i don't have time for this thanks i had 44/0/0 tbm on my previous had to redo it because of bumping, if you want to check it out you can easily see this on my boosting thread =>...
08/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
after having sold a master smurf acc of mine, solding my main now also in master account has 125 champs/111 skins/17 rune pages on euw ofc add me skype if you are interrested with serious offer only ps: don't waste my time if you are not going to go first and dont want to buy, i don't have time for this thanks we will use a middleman so we both are safe
07/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
all champ, master, dia border, euw add me skype for more info serious offer only