Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for boosting service to join

Discussion on Looking for boosting service to join within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for boosting service to join

Hi ,
Im Diamond I player EUNE . I dropped because inactive( I was busy by boosting accounts ) . Im boosting for like 1 year , so I know much about it. I was working with some nice services (you can ask on skype ) . Can give screenshots of my work on skype (Most are high diamond / plat ) .
We will talk about how much I will take from boost on skype .
I can do duoq/soloq boosts. If you want to ask about something do it on skype.

My Skype :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking to join a boosting service.
01/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Since my boosting service is not working out at all im looking to join a high valued (reputation) boosting service. I will give more info in pm. If you have a offer for me and own a boosting service feel free to PM me. Cheers.
[Buying] Looking to join a boosting service
06/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys, I got a boosting team of couple dia 1 + boosters that are looking to get some boosts. We are able to do boosts in EUW/EUNE/TR/RU If you are interested please add me in skype sr0roby so we can discuss it :)
Looking to join a boosting service
06/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3730079-boosting-diamond-2.html#post3208283 4 my thread add me on skype if interested: tomjordansmith
want to join a boosting service on EU
01/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey i was diamond 1 last season and want to get into elo boosting in s5 since i ot a lot of time and need some money :) paypal and skype available skype: pr0llybronze
Want to join an elo boosting service
12/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I left my previous elo boosting service a week ago since I didn't like being pressured to finish a job while already having mentioned that I was still dealing with some personal issues. The only thing I require for a job is this: Max delivery date (How much time I have for a job) Tell me what I can / can't do on the account (Change runes,restricted chat etc) Regions : EUW/ EUN MSG me on EPVP first to avoid random skype adds >.>