Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lf boosting group

Discussion on lf boosting group within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lf boosting group

challenger eu player lfg, working at easyelo.com and elo-boost.net but i find it hard to snipe orders so im lf someone more to work for

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB BOOSTING GROUP.
06/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. Im 100% free right now and 6 more months. Looking for group who can offer me a boosting job. about me ; challanger season 3. had a huge break. currently on 2 accounts d5. Basing on euwest server. contact me there or skype Thank you
Lf elo boosting group
05/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
lf group to join, chall player skype: runic_exile
[Selling] Boosting Group - Cheap and Professional Boosting
06/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Boosting Group - Cheap and Professional Boosting Introduction Hello :-) WHO WE ARE? We are group of players from Challenger and High Diamond tier. We have the experience in boosting so we can guarante fast and professional boosting in cheap prices.
Group'd take some orders from other boosting group.
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi. We would take eloboosting orders from other bigger boosting group (80/20 - standard/. negotiable). Feedback and jobs are in our main thread, we do both east/west. Waiting for skype contact if interested: skype: EuropeEloBoost / pm. It'd look same as for boosters, but we'd be able to take more orders.