Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Some LoL accounts from G5 to Plat 2

Discussion on Selling Some LoL accounts from G5 to Plat 2 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Some LoL accounts from G5 to Plat 2

Hey guys im looking to sell my smurf accounts for a reasonable price. Plat 2/ Plat 5 accounts and Gold 1. They are going to decay soon and i cant keep playing on them so i wanna get rid of them while they are still active.

Im a khazix main so these accounts are guaranteed a badass khazix name on them.
All the accounts are guaranteed standard ADrunes since I play admid/Jg/assasin champs.

ONLY NA SERVERS

Plat 2 Account $75

Plat 5 - 6 more days til decay I got 2 of these both have same stuff. $60

Gold 1 $100

bump*

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 2 Accounts EUW & NA PLAT 1 & PLAT 3 SEE MORE INSIDE!
05/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sold.
Trading/Selling PBE accounts and Plat 3&5 accounts (EUW)
12/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
- I have two PBE accounts. -I also have a plat 3 account with 72 skins, almost all champs and 10 runepages! - I have a plat 5 account with 143 skins, championship Riven, all champs and 6 runepages!:D Come with offers, I am selling and trading for CSGO skins
selling my accounts d3 plat 1 plat iv unranked
11/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
add me on skype chia.026 ismail and we use MIDDLEMAN if you want more info about the account just tell me over skype BUMP
Selling Plat 2(98 LP) and Plat 3 accounts (Urf ww, etc.)
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Account #1. (Plat 1.) Missing champions: http://gyazo.com/4595221014f5001778898bfb1a1f4428 .png Skins: Red Riding Annie, Frostfire Annie, Judgement Kayle, Big Bad Warwick, Woad Ashe, Shadow Evelyn, Victorious Janna, Victorious Elise, Perseus Pantheon Rune Pages:
Selling 2 EUW PLAT ACCOUNTS
04/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hi guys, selling 2 euw accounts with original mail and no ban. 1 acc: gold s2, plat v atm, 40 champs 11 skin (riot k9 nasus, riot graves) and incoming triumphant ryze (won a riot tournament), zac bundle e 30 euro rp, 6 rune pages and some runes. 2 acc: plat v s2, 20 champs, 6 rune pages, poor runes on it but pax sivir.