Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW - 67 champions - 29 skins - I want to exchange it

Discussion on EUW - 67 champions - 29 skins - I want to exchange it within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW - 67 champions - 29 skins - I want to exchange it

- EUW
- Gold V 0 lp only 30 games played
- 12 rune pages, a lot of good runes
- 67champions
- 29 skins : bad santa veigar, arcade sona, haunting nocturne, eternum nocturne, festive maokai, battlecast chogath...
- Propose me a price, or an exchange

Old 07/21/2016, 19:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
what are you looking to exchange it to though? another league acocunt or some other game?
Old 07/21/2016, 19:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
an other league acc, unranked for example

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW | Unranked | All champions | 155 skins Dragonblade Riven, Grey Warwick, Champions
02/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I'm selling my LoL account: Account info Server: EuWest Ranked: Unranked RP: 137
------Exchange Service- Exchange your junk skins into your favorite Skins for free---
07/29/2015 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! Today I wanna show you my new C# Project- CS:GO Exchange skin. This project is open for the whole community. How to use my project? 1.You send an item with some items that you dont need\ you wanna switch 2. You wait few moments( 60 seconds or less)
------Exchange Service- Exchange your junk skins into your favorite Skins for free---
07/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
Hello! Today I wanna show you my new C# Project- CS:GO Exchange skin. This project is open for the whole community. How to use my project? 1.You send an item with some items that you dont need\ you wanna switch 2. You wait few moments( 60 seconds or less)
07/28/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies