Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo boosting - up to Gold 1

Discussion on Elo boosting - up to Gold 1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo boosting - up to Gold 1

Hi I'm quite good at the game and would like to help other player get higher in rank.

I am happy to start talking through skype or discord and will help in any way that I can.

I would like to try and assist people not only in rank but it there play state too. I do not mind playing games duo to start with so you can get to know me ect.

Prices will be extremely cheap and can be discussed. I am happy to start with trial runs as I understand I have no vouchers, as I started this website today.

If you have any questions please contact me on here.

Many thanks.
Old 07/16/2016, 23:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Any proof, looking for vouches?
Old 07/17/2016, 00:07   #3

elite*gold: 0
Edit: I would like to add that I am fairly new around here, but would like to add that I will also be creating a website to offer these services on more of a professional basis.

If you need any proof or safeguard before any transaction that is acceptable as I understand I have nothing to prove that I am legitimate, but would like to get transactions completed so I can show and prove that I am trustworthy.

Many thanks for anyone reading this.

Shameless Bump

Tags
elo-boosting, league of legends, poweleveling