Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost for Silver Accounts for free!

Discussion on Boost for Silver Accounts for free! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boost for Silver Accounts for free!

Hey me (platin2) and a friend(diamond3) are boosting another friend (Silver2) to gold. Im looking for an account in silver so i can dynamic queue with those guys.IMPORTANT: The account needs to have Yasuo. the diamond 3 guy is on his silver smurf.
You get a boost for free! Hit me up guys!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Free Boost for Bronze/Silver accounts NA
06/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Add me on Skype! saqifur.rahman I'll be willing to do 10 games for free!
[Buying] Free (Eloboost) Looking for Bronze and Silver accounts where i can boost for free!
12/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for "low" elo account where i can boost for free. I dont want money just wanna have some fun in low elo. Skype: nupe66 add me and talk to me!
[Trading] 2 free accounts for an elo boost to gold 5. currently silver 2
04/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
skype: andreasenpai39 NA server please be high elo. so that its easier to win. 1 account is plat 5 the other is silver 3 will also trade accounts for a good 3v3 ranked team.
[Trading] Free silver 3 account for duo boost to silver 1. currently silver 2
04/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
(EUW) Looking for Bronze-Silver Accounts to <FREE> - Boost
10/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, im Plat 1 and want to play with a friend in Silver. Riot forbids me due to restrictions so im looking for any Accounts on dat Elolevel to boost for free. As you can see in my profile i did alot of Trades with virtual goods/accounts in other games with 4-digit ammounts - i have no interest in scaming. Just PM, Mail or Skype me