Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling UFO Corki + Judgement Kayle on Gold 1 with high elo

Discussion on Selling UFO Corki + Judgement Kayle on Gold 1 with high elo within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling UFO Corki + Judgement Kayle on Gold 1 with high elo

Hello guys
i am selling my smurf account with UFO Corki (available before 2010) and Judgement Kayle , the Account is Gold 1 but i am getting 25 or higher LP per win. You guys know that these skins are extreme rare.
Make some offers or add me Skype: darkokan1999

Tags
judgement kayle, league of legends, rare skins, ufo corki

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS - EUW GOLD IV - UFO CORKI AND JUDGEMENT KAYLE!
11/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a GOLD IV (this season) account. This account is an old account that participated in the beta. Therefore it has the rare Ufo Corki skin and Judgement Kaykle. Skins: see attachment 32 Champions including the free rotation of this week. 2 Refunds available. Never been banned and is eligible for the end of season rewards.
[Selling] (EUW)(30LVL)(E-Mail)GOLD 3 - 40k IP - 87Champs - UFO CORKI - Judgement Kayle
01/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys! I have EUW Account for sell with rare skin UFO Corki and Judgement Kayle. Account is level 30 (0 wins/0 loses). !!!UNRANKED!!! IP: 37064 RP: 863 Rune sites: 4 You can set your e-mail.
[Buying] B>Gold rank account S> Some accounts King rammus+UFO corki+Judgement kayle
01/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hello guys im willing to buy an account gold rank with many champs i dont need the skins( i dont care about the skins just need the account ) add me on skype or MP for my skype and i got some accounts that got UFO corki,Judgement Kayle and King rammus skin on the accounts (PAYPAL only) Lvl 30 with king rammus+UFO corki+judgement kayle+other skins Unranked 15 euro
[Selling] UFO Corki + Judgement Kayle
11/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello, my account details are as follows Rank - Silver 2 Rune Pages/Runes - have full cdr runes, all armor runes, magic penetration runes, critical strike runes Champions Owned - Aatrox, Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Cho'gath, Corki, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Gragas, Heimerdinger, Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, LeBlanc, Malphite, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Nunu, Orianna, Rumble, Ryze, Shaco, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Swain, Taric, Twisted Fate, Vladimir,...
Selling EUW 115champs/110 skins /w Ufo corki, urf warwick, judgement kayle and more.
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
12 Rune pages, 1463 RP, 13490 IP Champions - 1. Ahri 2. Akali 3. Alistar 4. Amumu 5. Anivia 6. Annie 7. Ashe