Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DESIGNERS searching

Discussion on DESIGNERS searching within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post DESIGNERS searching

Do someone have a nice designer shop? pref to have examples in their shop!
POST LINKS TO SHOP
Old 07/08/2016, 15:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 126/2/0
I recommend you this guy. His skype is : live:gabvic529_1 pretty talented friend and he's the one who made my gifting and boosting services designs
Old 07/08/2016, 15:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Hey, this is my shop/Store:

Hope you like something.
Old 07/08/2016, 15:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching for Web Designers and Developers
06/01/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, People. I'm looking for experienced Developers and Web Designers for my Dekaron Server. If you are interested in those positions you can come and apply in our forum. This is the forum :: Skype: zansummgg
Searching for Game Designers
08/14/2012 - Foreign Games - 1 Replies
Hello Epvp community, Our developer team is looking for 3D graphics, that help us make models. We are working in team with 5 people on 2D game with 3D graphic. We have sponsor so game would be release on steam. We are working on it half year and it looks every day better. Everyone, who have experience whit 3D programs (blender, cinema4d, rhinoceros etc..) and want some new experience with developing games is welcome. http://imgupload.sk/images/l/j/lji369gk3o8w00w1pt vj.png Our offer: - new...
[Searching]For web designers, 3d creators, or people with good knowlage of C++
03/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
WebDesigner: Was looking to make a site better then Conquer Online - Official Site - co.91.com, they have over 100 web designers on it, and i would like to show tq up when my game opens! 3D Map Creators: It takes me hours to create a basic map, with houses, bunkers, etc. Help in this area would be Very Awsome! C++ Knowlage: -i need someone who can teach me/ help me learn, and if interested help out! (i would rather learn it more so then you code it =p)
e*Designers
10/03/2005 - Main - 57 Replies
Hallo, ich hätte lust mit ein paar Leuten ein Projekt zu eröffnen das sich e*Designers nennt (kann man auch noch besprechen ^^) und würde gerne wiessen von euch wer mit machen würde als Mod oder Admin (natürlich nicht sehr viele als Admin) und würde auch noch gerne wiessen ob ihr meint das sowas Zukunft hätte so ein Projekt zu eröffnen. Ich finde das eine gute idee da man auch noch was von anderen Leuten lernen kann die sich da auch anmelden würden und tuts usw. schreiben. Es würde...