Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is there a dynQ boost group atm?

Discussion on is there a dynQ boost group atm? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there a dynQ boost group atm?

wanna play placement games on my smurf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] group looking for dynamic boost
06/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
My friends and I are looking for a booster who is willing to do dynamic ranked. Everyone in the group is silver and up stopping at Gold 5. Please message me how much you would require in order to do this. We're looking to pay per division or per game. NA server
[Buying] Plat 3 - Dia 5 DynQ Boost
05/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for a boost from Plat 3 - Dia 5 as DuoQ (or more) so I will play by myself. Please post your price and as how many ppl you would boost. Notes: -I will pay via PayPal -I will just buy from trusted users
[Buying] DynQ Boost Gold 2 - Plat 5 EUW
04/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hey guys I want a boost by playing on my own acc with you and gain elo.
[Buying] Duoq/Dynq boost Diamond 5 --> Dia 2/Dia 3 or even Master
02/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello! I'm looking for a duoq or dynamic queue boost from Diamond 5 to Diamond 3/2 or even master. Depending on the price and winrate of course.. I held my own the whole last season in Diamond 2/3 and even peaked at master for a short time. So I guess it shouldn't be too much of an effort for qualified boosters.. If you're interested send me a PM and we'll talk about the details. Forgot to mention that I'm on EUW and got around 25 LP per win until now.
Looking to join boost group/s
09/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, Looking to join boost group, sold diam 1 acc, can be tested (dont mind) for little % of boost value. skype; ex.ave // pm.