Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*** Experienced elo booster looking for an elo service to join / offering elo service

Discussion on *** Experienced elo booster looking for an elo service to join / offering elo service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*** Experienced elo booster looking for an elo service to join / offering elo service

First of all hello and thanks for opening my thread. I'm a Dia2 player looking to join a boosting service but am also offering services of my own until I find an organisation to partner up with. My current rating may seem insufficient to some organisations but I have previous boosting experience and can reliably boost bronze, silver, gold and platinum accounts on EUW, EUNE or Turkish servers with normal latency.
I am ready to dedicate as much time as necessary to the jobs I get and will always do my best to complete the jobs within the agreed time.
My Account

If you have any questions for me feel free to contact me on skype: OTPGnar
Bellow are my prices per division / tier which are considerably cheaper compared to other services. These are not set prices and will always be negotiable.

Placement games: 3€ per game.
Every loss will be compensated with 1 extra win after the first 10 games have been completed. There are no guarantees in which division you'll end up. I can give an estimation depending on your previous season ranking. If you weren't unranked in the previous season the price per game will be decided on before starting the job.

If the LP gain is under 15 LP / win, an extra charge will be added for the overall job!

Bronze V > Bronze IV - 5€
Bronze IV > Bronze III - 5€
Bronze III > Bronze II - 5€
Bronze II > Bronze I - 5€
Bronze I > Silver V - 7.5€
Price per win in bronze: 1€ - 1.50€ in bronze I
Bronze V > Silver V - 25€

Silver V > Silver IV - 7.5€
Silver IV > Silver III - 10€
Silver III > Silver II - 10€
Silver II > Silver I - 10€
Silver I > Gold V - 10€