Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIAMOND 4 ACCOUNT 74 HERO 29 SKINS

Discussion on DIAMOND 4 ACCOUNT 74 HERO 29 SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DIAMOND 4 ACCOUNT 74 HERO 29 SKINS

Hey guys

This is skins :
This is acc :

Payment : 70€

skype mert.mutlu77 ( if you say ''first you'' dont add me skype )
Old 07/02/2016, 11:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so turkish server? or eu w server with turkish language?
Old 07/02/2016, 11:42   #3

turkish server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Diamond account with diamond border 248 skins many rare skins all champs see insi
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello i'm selling my LoL account it has many rare skins like Championship riven , pax jax pax sivir UFO corki Riot K-9 Nasus Riot kayle Riot Graves and many other. it has 82 icons , large amount of runes and all champions AND A VERY VERY UNIQUE NAME trust me on this one but sorry i wont say the name. Gyazo - 1d1ec37186e9b980a6766f095ba754f4.png picture of the amount of skins and score. Currently siting at diamond 4. I'M ONLY ACCEPTING WESTERN UNION WITH A MIDDLEMAN THANK YOU. the...
[Selling] EUW Diamond 1 Account (Almost every hero/no Skins/20 rune pages)
03/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As written in the title it has almost every champ apart from vel'koz, yasuo, jinx and lucian. The acc is diamond 1 and has a pretty good mmr, in addition it has ~6500 rp on it. It's not my account, im selling it for a friend but if you have any questions feel free to post them below. real offers in this thread only, if an offer seems to be serious, i'll add you in skype and we can talk. LOWEST OFFER ATM: 75€ paypal gifting only