Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Diamond V+ Account EU W ! Offer 50€! Offer me!

Discussion on WTB Diamond V+ Account EU W ! Offer 50€! Offer me! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 43
WTB Diamond V+ Account EU W ! Offer 50€! Offer me!

As the title says:

Server: Euw
League: Diamond V
E-Mail changeable etc, Needs to be safe account ofc.
Else doesn't matter, would offer 50€ for a 16 Champions 0 Skins Diamond V 0lp account!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 3 Account on EUW - 125€ (or offer me something)
11/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, since World of Warcraft: Warlods of Draenor is a very nice Game which makes me want to play World of Warcraft again, I want to sell my League of Legends Account. I need that money to get some Gold on my Server, so if you are German and you got some Gold on the Server "Frostwolf (EU)" you can offer me Gold too. That Account has 24 Skins and 63 Champs - here a list: Ahri Akali - All-star Akali
[Selling] Diamond 5 account. EUW. Serious offer
09/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm back at college, and I need to pay my driver license, so I decided to stop league of legends and try to sell the account. Here are the screenshots related to the account : Visionneuse images - Noelshack Visionneuse images - Noelshack Visionneuse images - Noelshack The account also has 51 skins, and 1k3 normal wins, around 200 ranked games. If you have other questions, PM me or add me skype : hazuni1
[Buying] diamond account. just offer
07/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Looking for any kind of diamond accs. All infos via pm with price etc. Only euw
[Selling] EUW Diamond 5 Account , Offer
08/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey guys! I want to sell my account. I want to do the trade with MiddleMan. !Only PayPal! It's Diamond 5 at the moment : http://kepfeltoltes.hu/thumb/130803/Diamond_www.k epfeltoltes.hu_.jpg Got all character : http://kepfeltoltes.hu/thumb/130803/Karik1_www.ke pfeltoltes.hu_.jpg http://kepfeltoltes.hu/thumb/130803/Karik2_www.ke pfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
[Buying] Diamond 3+ Account, can offer up to 270€
03/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey im looking for an Account @EUW Server with atleast Diamond 3 Ranking, the Price i pay depends on what stuff this Account got ++++ add me in skype : omgololskill1 or post here / pm